The body is a living symposium of chemical reactions and waves of electrical energy. Trillions of cells form a network of active neural communication, bringing to life this phenomenal vehicle for the expression of who we are as humans.
Wellness strategies serve to optimize life as it is experienced through our body, emotions, mind and spirit. Patterns of posturing in the spine, looped emotional reactions, and habitual thinking are broken, and then re-formed from a reference point of more wholesome awareness.
Through various modalities that I have studied and practiced, my personal mission is to:
- Understand and promote a conscious process of energy management, for sustained wellness.
- Facilitate reconnection to our bodies, with conscious breath, physical release and awareness.
- Build simple breath, movement and cognitive practices into each and every day that support health and well-being.
- Promote multiple strategies that help to successfully manage energy.
- Warmly support individuals in experiencing a progressive, easeful, and magical life.
“We are destined to live an embodied life………Somatic work begins with discovering our individual patterns of self use and the emotional body states that give us a primary reality.
With this self knowledge, we learn to grow an interior presence, to be grounded in ourselves and to sustain our process in relationship to others. Growing ourselves, then, is not a state of mind but a state of the somatic entity.” — Stanley Keleman
On a more personal note, I have pondered the nature of my/our existence since I was a little girl. I learned that in this world where there are many shadows, we must continue to choose the light, each and every day. Then the world becomes wildly magical. I am driven to explore how to stay connected to spirit and freedom while being in the parameters of a time-space reality. I explore this work within myself and in my connections with others, as we all constantly navigate transition — growth, death, and renewal. May this work individually render us deeply satisfied, and collectively fill the world with light.